Revision as of 21:41, 3 January 2011 by Shkim
- X. Zhuang, P. B. Miranda, D. Kim, and Y. R. Shen, "Mapping molecular orientation and conformation at interfaces by nonlinear optics," Physical Review B 59, 12632 (1999).
- Doseok Kim and Y. R. Shen, "Study of wet treatment of polyimide by sum-frequency vibrational spectroscopy," Applied Physics Letters, 74, 3314 (1999).
- M. Y. Mao, P. B. Miranda, D. S. Kim, and Y. R. Shen, "Characterization of hydrogen-terminated Si(111) surfaces by sum-frequency vibrational spectroscopy," Applied Physics Letters 75, 3357 (1999).
- Sungyong Kang, Doseok Kim, Bum Ku Rhee, and J. W. Wu, "Tunable picosecond infrared pulses generated by optical parametric generation/amplification from a LiNbO3 crystal," Journal of the Korean Physical Society 35, 161 (1999).
- S. H. Yim, D. R. Lee, B. K. Rhee, and D. Kim, "Nonlinear absorption of Cr4+:YAG studied with lasers of different pulsewidths," Applied Physics Letters, 73, 3193 (1998).
- D. Kim, I. H. Libon, C. Voelkmann, Y. R. Shen, and V. Petrova-Koch, "Multiphoton photoluminescence from GaN with tunable picosecond pulses," Physical Review B 55, R4907 (1997).
- D. Kim, I. H. Libon, C. Voelkmann, V. Petrova-Koch, and Y. R. Shen, "Multiphoton Excitations in porous silicon," Materials Science and Engineering B 48, 103 (1997).
- D. Kim, C. S. Mullin, and Y. R. Shen, "Second harmonic generation in atomic vapor with picosecond laser pulses," Journal of the Optical Society of America, B14, 2530 (1997).
- I. H. Libon, C. Voelkmann, D. Kim, V. Petrova-Koch, and Y. R Shen, III-V Nitrides. edited by F. A. Ponce, T. D. Moustakas, I. Akasaki, and B. A. Monemar, "Multiphoton excitation studies on GaN with ps pulses," Mater. Res. Soc, 1997, p. 621.
- D. Kim, C. S. Mullin, and Y. R. Shen, Laser Spectroscopy, edited by M. Inguscio, M. Allegrini, and A. Sasso, "Resonant second harmonic generation in potassium vapor," World Scientific, Singapore, 1996, p 337
- C. S. Mullin, D. Kim, M. B. Feller, and Y. R. Shen, "Picosecond studies of optical second harmonic generation in atomic vapor," Physical Review Letters, 74, 2678 (1995).
- D. Kim, C. S. Mullin, and Y. R. Shen, "Theory of resonant second-harmonic generation in atomic vapor," Applied Physics B 60, S215 (1995).